Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

I lol...

at everyone who has no clue where this comes from and tries desperately to give constructive criticism.

It's just as it should be. Just enjoy.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Great. Absolutely great.

Music was top notch and hilarious, all in one. The animation was fluid and very action-packed, just like it should be for a shooter flash.

Great effort, great outcome.

10/10, 5/5.

: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

Hey Goldendragon123

Get a life.

Another great rant, per usual.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

I feel you on this.

Every last girl I've talked to is fainting over this movie (one I know literally did while in the movie theatre) and it gets rather annoying hearing the name "Edward" over 20 times in one day.

I'll show this to every female I know, haha.

Good stuff. 5/5, 10/10

Bobert-Rob responds:

Might want to wear protection when you do, they might try to hit you since they can't hit me for it. DONT TELL THEM WHERE I AM! *hides*
Thanks for watchin'.

PtS: The Double Agent PtS: The Double Agent

Not bad!

I didn't give you the full score of 10/10 and 5/5 because there is, as you said, room for improvement.

The animations looked amazing, having a dark smokey feel to them which went with the shady buisness that actually happened in the video. I loved the look of when it seemed he was shrouded in shadows and his eyes were a goldish-red. It looked almost pure evil.

The song went well with this, too, although, when the talking started, I couldn't really make out what they were saying because the song stayed on and it was louder than their voices. In the moments where you have talking going on, tune down the song so that it's barely audible, but still there to make the moment feel tense as is needed. Or, if it's a serious moment, turn the song off. Whichever is your fancy.

My only major problem was that the story wasn't delved into enough. I'm not sure if you wanted it that way so you could throw a brain-buster in the sequel and shock everyone, but, I was kinda hoping you'd at least figure out the guys name or nickname.
All I can tell is that he's a hitman of sorts, couldn't kill a man for his client, and goes apeshit on his client and friends because they try to backstab him. And in the aftermath, he has a flashback of all his killed friends, then calls one that is of some importance to a past friend to release his demons for good and live a "normal" life. That's what I'm guessing from all I seen.

Hopefully in the next one, if there is one, you'll amaze me with a compelling storyline and the same great animation. :)

Until then, I give you 4/5, 9/10 score. Good luck, I'll be waiting for PtS: The Double Agent 2!

skarl3tte responds:

wow thanks. I meant for this to be sort of a mystery, you'll find out more about the client guy in the next one. each of the 6 movies focuses on a different character, but all of them will overlap. so you will definitely see the hitman again, as well as jensen and more. :D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Beautifully Done

Amazing visuals, about the best I've seen in any flash video, and yes, I watched it when it first appeared on NG, I just haven't written a review yet. Even with the new flashes I see from day to day, I still find myself saying, "Waterlollies is better".

The visuals is what hit me first. Although, I can't seem to describe it to myself. I will say this, that's about the best water detail I've seen in a flash video before.

Moving on, the sounds and music. The music went well with every scene and changed just right as needed, and the little sound details, from Bitey running through the grass to when he went underwater, it all sounded realistic.

The story itself was well composed, and I enjoyed it the most of all. A story of what is looked at as a bully of the lands, brought to his knees by his own arrogance. Then shown up at the end. The humor also gave it a nice taste. I had to laugh at the scene where he's mimicing the other beast, haha.

Overall, great flash, very well done.
Now where's that 6/5, 11/10 I need at the moment? :)

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Rule 34? Waffles?

Now I've seen it all.

Great vid Weebl. :D

Primal War 17 Primal War 17

You've come a long way

From the seemingly hopeless beginning episodes to these epic story-bound ones that make me wish this was an actual show or movie. Great work, can't wait for the rest of the finale!

5/5, 10/10

Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

This is truely... MADNESS!

Yes, the original series is pretty cool and well made, but, it's really not all that "mad" like this was!

Sure, the original series has Jesus kill the main char. at the very end, a clown becomes a giant white-flamed demon thingy, Satan is running the show, and everything is obliterated by a crack in the sky and a giant blast of energy...

...but, does it have an ass-face surprise at the end? NO!
Santa? NO!
A guy that looked like a combination of father time and Abe Lincoln that bursts into white flames? NO!

I will say this. It wasn't as action-packed as the originals, but it was a lot more "mad" than the originals. Well done for capturing the other essence that is, madness.

5/5, 10/10.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Amazing.

Best (slightly interactive) fight movie I've ever seen. Nuff' said.

5/5, 10/10. Faved.