ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Fun, but MP is buggy.

I've played a few games like this, and this one plays well. Although, the ranking system is a little demanding. I can only imagine the time needed to reach level 40.

Alongside that nit-pick, the actual MP is nearly impossible to play. Every other game is laggy to the point that it normally kicks me out half-way through, and then there's the strange double-lobby glitch. I'll join a lobby, but it'll keep switching my screen over to some random lobby I'm not even in.

On a ratio of game I can play versus games I'm simply kicked out of or leave due to the lag, it's a staggering 1:5. The double-lobby glitch has actually prevented me from playing for an hour straight, and every time I'm told to refresh the page, I do. Is this a browser issue? I'm using FireFox 4 (or whatever the latest version is). Is it possibly my connection? I feel it's pretty good. RR Turbo with a Gamer Lounge router. Is that simply not good enough? I'm at a loss, really.

I'll vote 5, because I don't want to discourage. I'd really like to see this game flourish, but currently it's hard to get into a game that's even half-smooth.

Rage Truck Rage Truck

I see why you call it Rage Truck...

because it's rage-inducing to play. If that's what you were after, then by all means, you have succeeded. The first two levels weren't super difficult, but then I hit the third and I could not, for the life of me, get passed the beginning. My truck managed, no matter how fast or slow I went, to flip over something.

Was fun, but also frustrating.

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

Great game

I mean, it did keep me all the way until I got Grindfest completed. Every last achievement completed, and it was an enjoyable experience.

Pro tip: If you want all of the upgrades fast, the fastest way to do it is to play Goblin Madness on hard/epic. Use all four titans, pixies, and I used the Succubi, but that's just personal preference. The dark goblins die to: Dragon Titan and the skill Meteor Blast. Maxed out mana makes it easy to hit every new dark goblin with a meteor blast. It will take a long time to complete the level, but it works if you play smart and it gives you so much EXP it's absolutely ridiculous (and I think it's a bit ludicrous). I'd seriously suggest maxing out your bonus EXP gain too before playing Goblin Madness.

I look forward to the next one.

The Necronomicon 2.0 The Necronomicon 2.0

I've been playing this game forever...

and never made a review? Dear me. Where are my manners?

Gameplay wise, this is a great game. Typically keeps you on your toes in the normal mode. It's not impossible, but isn't easy. You've created a really nice balance (and my friend and I have witnessed some awesome endings like desperately using the Mad Experiment card and luckily getting the 15 + arcane hit to win) and that's why I keep coming back to this game.

As stated below, the "AI" is a bit dumb at times. Fixing that up would be nice, to make it seem as though you are playing against a completely competent person.

I will also state that a lot of the Challenges are nigh impossible. Specifically number 2. It's very imbalanced, because the AI almost always gets the Dark Young Charge card, of which nearly kills you or just straight up kills you. If you gain invincibility, the AI shortly gains it as well or removes it the next turn. It seems to almost always pit you into this impossible fight. I've tried and tried, but never won. After trying out a few other ones, and again seeing how impossible they are, I stopped trying (I only have the first one completed, because it was actually possible).

A little tweaking couldn't hurt on those, unless you can otherwise prove that they are possible by some random luck.

I do hope that you plan a Necronomicon 3.0 sometime in the future. :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Lawl.

I broke it. I got up to "2179" above the map, some 3000 odd feet up, and the numbers went white instead of green.

New Record: 3,595,874.5 ft

Tank, Golden Gun, Chest Bomb, Missile, and 50 Nukes.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Same Bug

Minus the bug, this game is great. Same place, trade center, and I got stuck on the ground with my laser pistol out.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Chilling.

The whole game had a decently nice scare factor to it, the low lighting and random blood definitely had me wide-eyed, looking for the beasts, but it wasn't a FEAR game, either. Which is not bad at all. It was actually good for this kind of game. :)

Also, the voice acting was great; especially the humorous stuff which gave you a nice ease of mood when things got creepy.

The end... the end is still ringing through my head, to be honest. You certainly have me riding the suspense until the next installment.

Keep up the great work, hope the continuation of this is even greater.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Simple and short:

This. Is. Amazing.

I'm sorry but there is no other way to explain it.

5/5, 10/10.

*Steady hand flash game 3 *Steady hand flash game 3

Ugh.

Yeah, you need to fix the restarting the whole game thing just for one screw up. Restart the current level, subtract 10 points. That should work well.

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

I dunno about you guys..

But, I encountered a bug that made it awesome. XD

Whenever I was given the assault rifle and I was attacked by those floating things that'd shoot you and zap your stamina, everytime Billy would reload after that it would only knock an eighth of his stamina down and he'd have a full magazine of ammo again, no reload animation or anything, it was as if I had infinite ammo. The last level, I walked through, no stops at all.