Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

I lol...

at everyone who has no clue where this comes from and tries desperately to give constructive criticism.

It's just as it should be. Just enjoy.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Great. Absolutely great.

Music was top notch and hilarious, all in one. The animation was fluid and very action-packed, just like it should be for a shooter flash.

Great effort, great outcome.

10/10, 5/5.

: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

Hey Goldendragon123

Get a life.

Another great rant, per usual.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Fun, but MP is buggy.

I've played a few games like this, and this one plays well. Although, the ranking system is a little demanding. I can only imagine the time needed to reach level 40.

Alongside that nit-pick, the actual MP is nearly impossible to play. Every other game is laggy to the point that it normally kicks me out half-way through, and then there's the strange double-lobby glitch. I'll join a lobby, but it'll keep switching my screen over to some random lobby I'm not even in.

On a ratio of game I can play versus games I'm simply kicked out of or leave due to the lag, it's a staggering 1:5. The double-lobby glitch has actually prevented me from playing for an hour straight, and every time I'm told to refresh the page, I do. Is this a browser issue? I'm using FireFox 4 (or whatever the latest version is). Is it possibly my connection? I feel it's pretty good. RR Turbo with a Gamer Lounge router. Is that simply not good enough? I'm at a loss, really.

I'll vote 5, because I don't want to discourage. I'd really like to see this game flourish, but currently it's hard to get into a game that's even half-smooth.

Rage Truck Rage Truck

I see why you call it Rage Truck...

because it's rage-inducing to play. If that's what you were after, then by all means, you have succeeded. The first two levels weren't super difficult, but then I hit the third and I could not, for the life of me, get passed the beginning. My truck managed, no matter how fast or slow I went, to flip over something.

Was fun, but also frustrating.

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

Great game

I mean, it did keep me all the way until I got Grindfest completed. Every last achievement completed, and it was an enjoyable experience.

Pro tip: If you want all of the upgrades fast, the fastest way to do it is to play Goblin Madness on hard/epic. Use all four titans, pixies, and I used the Succubi, but that's just personal preference. The dark goblins die to: Dragon Titan and the skill Meteor Blast. Maxed out mana makes it easy to hit every new dark goblin with a meteor blast. It will take a long time to complete the level, but it works if you play smart and it gives you so much EXP it's absolutely ridiculous (and I think it's a bit ludicrous). I'd seriously suggest maxing out your bonus EXP gain too before playing Goblin Madness.

I look forward to the next one.

Katie Joy - I'm Done Katie Joy - I'm Done

While I dislike pop music...

I won't go about and screw you over on the score, because the song was very well composed. It wouldn't be right for me to throw my own personal opinion on a good piece, because that's not fair (hint for all you 0 bombers).

Katie has an absolutely beautiful voice in this piece. Completely threw me a curve ball; whenever I hear a voice on NG, I always expect the worst as it normally is, but this is beyond amazing.

Synths and beats are great. I can't really comment on those as much, as I'm not fully familiar with the terminology. In other words: It sounds good, and that's that.

5 and 10. Absolutely deserves it.

Exotec responds:

thank you very much for your review! we both appreciate that you took the time to honestly review our song, instead of bashing it for being in the "pop" genre, it means a lot! to all the zero bombers out there, stop hating on music just because it's out of your preferential genre! Take the time to digest the track as a whole and truly decide on the quality of it! i would like to personally thank all of our fans for your continued and unparalleled support!

-Bailey

Kingdom Of Dimensions Kingdom Of Dimensions

All your bass...

are belong to my headphones. Of which, coincidentally, exploded from the sheer awesome and magnitude of immense bass in this song.

Juicy. Electrifying. Yet chill. I like it. Nothing that I can hark on, really. It was all great to me.

That being said, I'll just hand you the 5 and 10 and shut up now.

DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise

Over 9000...

isn't funny no more? Well sadface, dammit.

Oh well. This song is better than any meme ever created anyway. Awesome work. :)

5/5. 10/10.